Thursday, October 15, 2009

I need a new camera.

As Mason becomes more mobile, it is absolutely impossible to get a good, non-blurry photo of his adorableness. I'm currently using a regular digital camera (or my phone) to take photos, but they are coming out less than satisfactory. Ever since our friend, Dave, came over for a photo shoot, I've been obsessing over investing in a nice DSLR camera, something that will be with us for years and years, hence the word investment. But these babies come with a hefty price tag, something folks like me can't just go out and buy on a whim. It's going to take some serious investigating and deal shopping! Right now, the top runners are the Nikon D60 10.2MP DSLR camera and the Nikon D90 12.6MP DSLR, both come with nice zoom lenses to capture all the action. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment