Thursday, September 8, 2011

NEW & EXCITING THINGS

I know I've been totally MIA for months, but it's been a good thing! Every aspect of my life at the moment is going full speed ahead and I'm enjoying every second.

First of all, we're expecting our second baby - another boy - within the first few weeks of October. So as you can imagine, that's been taking up a lot of my time and energy... getting the nursery all set up, reviving the old baby gear we had packed away in the basement, trying to take it easy and enjoy the pregnancy - all while raising a 2 1/2 year old who is currently being potty trained. Fun! That's actually another big deal for us lately. Mason has entered his official potty training stage. He was a bit stubborn at first, but I think he's getting the hang of it. Yesterday he had his big moment - his first poop on the potty. And I've been putting him in underwear instead of pull-ups to really try and drive it home.

All that aside, there are new and exciting things waiting to be shared, so I promise to post a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment