Tuesday, May 29, 2012

{Featured} 100 Layer Cake

I have some major news! A few months back I had the privelege of collaborating with some really talented gals for an amazing bridal shower photo shoot in honor of my bestie (and real-life bride-to-be) Johnelle Mancha of Mignonne Decor. I've already gushed about her talents, so it was my pleasure doing something for her this time around. So with the vision of stylist Rebekah McNall of A + B Creative, and talented photographer Delbarr Moradi, the 70's inspired bridal shower came to life. I designed all of the signage and am so happy it came out well. And now it's been published on 100 Layer Cake! Here are some of my favorite shots, but please check out the entire post.











1 comment:

  1. so much fun, you are fabulous!!! love and miss you dearly xoxox

    ReplyDelete